Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{wilw}

Today I am linking up with jamie for what i'm loving wednesday!

I am LOVING my spark and catalyst! I absolutely swear by them and know that they are the reason I've been able to see such progress in my workouts!!


Yes, I realize this is silly to post a picture of me "flexin" but I'm super proud of the progress I've made and I want ya'll to see that this stuff really works!!!

I LOVED this black bean, avocado, and sweet potato wrap that hubby and I made on Sunday! We didn't really follow much of a recipe {surprise?} We just threw a bunch of random things in the wrap. Chick peas, black beans, sweet potato, avocado, onion, spinach leaves, corn, rotel {and rice and cheese for hubby} I ate mine over a bed of lettuce and hubby ate his on a wrap!! mmm mmm gooooddd!

I have been LOVING meal prepping for the week! It takes a little time and preparation on Sunday but it's so worth it! You wake up in the morning during work week and grab your lunch and go! So easy!! I make my chicken with chicken broth and ms. dash seasoning and my veggies with a little bit of coconut oil and lots and lots of herbs!!! Ain't nobody can tell me that eating healthy is "expensive" because last week I made TEN meals for TEN DOLLARS!!


If you are interested in AdvoCare products or would like more info. please e-mail me at brookelynsharpe@gmail.com or visit my webpage at www.advocare.com/130444522

No comments:

Post a Comment