Friday, April 26, 2013

{high five for friday}

Linking up for the first time for high five for friday! All i've got to say, is thank goodness for fridays! As a teacher, friday's are treasured days and weekends are amazing! 
 1// it's always a good day when not one, but two packages arrive at your door. Thanks to Katy from Neighborhood Barre for sending my this beaut of a tank! Also pumped to get my AdvoCare Distributor Kit and get some people started on some wonderful products! Contact me for more info!

2// spark, polar watch, and lululemon  make for a perfect jazzercise outfit combo!

3//my sweet cuddly, Polo. What would I do without you?

 4//Lululemon, how I love thee. And my teeny tiny "boogie" shorts. They are reversible so kind of like 2 for the price of 1, right? Just a few more squats to go before I reveal these babies in a public place!

5// a tasty morning smoothie: 1/2 c oats, 1 T PB2, 1 frozen banana {figured that one out after I made the first one} and 3/4 c rice milk {or milk of your choice}

1 comment:

  1. super cute blog! i am now following you back, hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

    xo

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete