Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{AdvoCare}

I have some exciting news, ya'll! After my 24 day challenge journey {here} I fell in love with AdvoCare products. So much so that I could not stop using them after the 24 day challenge. I wanted to find a way to help change other people's life too. Thanks to my awesome friend {Amanda} I am now an official AdvoCare Distributor. I'd love to help you achieve your personal and fitness goals! 

AdvoCare is a health and wellness company offering world-class energy, nutrition, weight-loss, and sports performance products, along with a great business opportunity. 

I'm still working on my website but you can visit here and check out all of the wonderful products!  www.advocare.com/130444522

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at brookelynsharpe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment