Sunday, February 26, 2012

{chop chop}

{Long Hair}

{Hair Be Gone}

So I've been thinking about chopping off my hair for a while now. About a month ago Dale and I went to a marriage conference and they told the wives to make sure you talk to your husband first before making a drastic change to your hair style. haha. So, this is what I did. I asked Dale if he would like my hair short. He responded, "yes, I think you'd look beautiful with long or short hair." That confirmed my choice right there. I'm chopping it off. However, I wasn't going to be the one to post it all over facebook and ask for others opinions because frankly, I didn't care. If my husband would like it and I thought I'd like it, that's all that mattered to me. So I didn't tell anyone except Dale and my sister.
This past weekend we went to Louisville and I was only going to my one and only trusted hair dresser. Gushed about all of my hair drama the past 8 months and told her I wanted to chop it off. She made sure I was really ok with it and mentally prepared. Yes. I was. So, before I knew it, 7 inches gone!! It was exhilarating and feels so good!
What do ya think? Have you made any drastic hair changes recently?
I can't wait to play around with it and figure out cute, fun styles!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your hair had really gotten long! It looks really sassy and cute short but you can pull off any hairstyle. In my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Did she darken your color too? It looks great! I have had hair drama before too...it's miserable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, she darkened it tool It'll fade a little bit but I'm loving it! Thank you!!

      Delete