Monday, October 1, 2012

{Future Doctor Sharpe}

 Saturday was one of those monumental days we will never forget, Dale's White Coat Ceremony! What a special day it was! Dale has worked so hard these past two months and so far has done amazing in all of his classes. He loves school and I could not be more proud of my hard working husband. I am a blessed woman to stand behind him and support him through this amazing journey! 

I would be lying if I said this was an easy journey to embark on. Some days we go with out seeing each other (other than in the morning before school). It's very tough but I am so thankful for the time we do have together, which makes it that much more special. 

I am glad we live pretty close to school because if it is a long study night, Dale will come home for dinner and then back to school he goes. {Thank goodness for Polo...when I need someone to talk to, he is always there to listen :) }



Class of 2016 
Blessed with amazing friends

The whole fam came in to celebrate! 

I am such a proud wife of a future doctor
Like the speaker said yesterday, "you earned it, you deserve it!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment