Thursday, March 21, 2013

{Polo turns 1}

Today, March 21st, is Polo's 1st Birthday!

I have been so excited to celebrate this day with him that I even ordered Wet Noses brownie bites for him!

Words cannot even describe how much this furball means to me! He has been my bff when I am home alone, my cuddle buddy, and my work out partner. Yes, it's safe to say that I am 100% obsessed with my dog! 

Let's take a walk down memory lane of Polo's first year of life. 


yep, it was love at first sight! 











little piglet







My first vet appointment

chillin' out on a hot summer day


my frist swim! 


loosing all of my teeth at once!


my favorite spot in the summer time!

my old, wise, bff Samson

my two best friends!









i wub my mommy

my first picture with Santa! 


my bff, McDuff and I gettin' muddy in Nashville

I'm huge
my first snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment