Sunday, June 9, 2013

{bunch of randomness}

This past year my husband has been cheating on me with books and all things medicine!

Just kidding

But really...

It's very nice to have him HOME and I am trying to soak in every second of it!

One morning, we woke up early and took Mr. Polo for a long walk!! You can tell he was happy as a clam!


Speaking of Polo....we had him shaved!!! All of those beautiful wavy curls...gone! However, I can already tell he feels like a champ and is loving his summer do!!


While Polo was getting a hair cut I decided to waste some time and drive 45 min to the nearest homegoods and I am thankful I did!! I spent way too much money but got a cute pillow and throw blanket to create my perfect, serene bed room. 
*Note* Our summer project is staining our furniture!! 


I've been shopping hardcore for all things Europe lately! 

Found this super spicy leopard scarf at TJ Maxx!! 

Bought some super cute headbands for our Europe trip!!! I am not taking any hair products whatsoever so headbands are a must!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment