Monday, June 3, 2013

{girls weekend in atlanta}

Ok, so get this, my little from my sorority, Rachel, is marrying Dale, a guy who I have been friends with since kindergarten! They met at our wedding and have been in love ever since!  

How C R A Z Y is that?! 

This past weekend, my best friend Ana {who I haven't seen in almost a YEAR} and I were able to meet half way in Atlanta and spend time with Rachel and help her shop for wedding dresses! 

What a fun experience! I haven't even looked at dresses since I shopped for my own three years ago. It was so much fun to sit back and be in awe of every single gorgeous gown she tried on...and looked perfect in all of them! 

It all started on Thursday. I got to meet Ana at her parents home and what a reunion. Her mommy got it all on video and took plenty of pictures of us reuniting for the first time in a year. 

This photo is just us in a nutshell! 

Friday morning we woke up and went on a 3 mile walk! When we came home Ana's beautiful mom made us fresh juice and homemade oatmeal. She is a gem. This was the best green juice I've ever had!
 Friday afternoon we made the trip in to the city and met Rachel at Lenox. I found the most perfect fedora for our trip to Europe!!

Friday night we went to an awesome Tapas bar with ammaazzziinngg margaritas. We had the skinny 'rita!


I ate some yummy chipotle mango bbq salmon. o m g. yum! 

Ok so I tried to eat healthy all day but ended the night with this. This is our famous funfetti cookie cake we made at least once a week my senior year in college. No wonder I gained so much weight. This stuff is like crack.

Saturday we spent the entire day wedding dress shopping with this gorgeous gal. We had lunch and mimosas at the cute little french restaurant.

 We spent Saturday night at the swanky W hotel rooftop bar. We also kinda got screwed over by the staff but that's ok...we won't go there. It was fun regardless!!

I love my best friends and can't wait until we are reunited again!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment